Saturday, November 28, 2009

Simplifying My Life: It was so Easy!

By David Ryser

A few weeks ago, I was walking through a Wal-Mart store.  I looked over their selection of books and found one written by a Christian author entitled "100 Ways to Simplify Your Life."

Imagine that!  I was able to simplify my life immediately…and in 100 ways!

How did I perform this amazing feat?  By not buying the book.

By not purchasing the book and making the recommended changes, I uncluttered my existence by at least 100 ways.

Who knew that simplifying my life could be so easy?

Responses to this article are welcomed.  You may contact the author at drdave1545@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. It's true... there are a lot of Christian books. A man could go the rest of his life without reading his bible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is there such a love for 12 steps, 100 ways, 10 ways, 5 easy steps to ......

    When ultimately there is only ONE step ... submit to God!

    ReplyDelete